This post may contain affiliate links.
1. Sweatcoin: This is an app that can be used to enter health and fit life and also, saving money! How? It doesn’t care if you’re looking for motivation to end those procrastinate days, or if you want to become the best physical activity fan, with the plus that you will gain some benefits with it, earning rewards every time you do physical activity. This app is a digital currency that you earn by being active, it works when you accumulate cryptocurrencies after you download the sweatcoin app that it will be working anytime on your smartphone.
2. Robin Hood: It is known as iOS operating system app that can work to save your money, working on saving back the money that people use for financial institutions cost, and getting it back to their account, no using the form of commission and allow no-commission trading. People can invest their money. This app is usually used for invest people money. The app is simple and very intuitive, it doesn’t have any complicated paperwork, just signing up and you will see how RobinHood is integrated with more than 3500 banks at the country. It’s very secure and you can trust on the app, it protects your personal information with every measure it has.
3. Qapital Bank: The perfect finance mobile app, it works on iOS and Android operating systems, it was made by Qapital Inc, and the advantage of this app is that it was created or designed to motivate users to save money, taking in account gamification of their spending behavior. This app works taking user’s money to a Qapital account with certain rules around, so, the money can be safe on this account, allow clients the check of it when they want to.
4. Oppa App: The perfect app to communicate with others while you earn money, having an own Messenger that allows you to chat with anyone you want and join one of the 60+ communities that this app has. So, you can chat and get replies from everyone entering this, signing up and claiming your own username, and every time you add a new friend on Oppa, you will get $2
5. Sift App. The perfect app to get your money back to your account when prices drop, using the unlocks of hidden retailers and credit card benefits. All the benefits of credit cards with all its purchases and travel bookings are tracked for you.
How does it work? Knowing that retailers usually change prices with the pass of the time, when you buy something and the price drops you will get a refund back, so, this app automatically tracks prices giving you the opportunity to purchases it, and if what you bought drops its price you will get back your money from the retailer or your credit card provider. All of this happens just when you sign up. Try it!
6. Digit App. The world is beginning to know about how to save money and it could be really hard, but with the new technological era, it could be easier for people to know how. Digit is the app that you can use with any effort or think about it, it works checking your spending habits moving your money from your account to a special digit account to help you to save your money.
Digit app helps you to save an amount of money every day, you can earn almost 1% and talk about the payment, it allows you to pay every 3 months, giving you the chance to get 30 days for free and only $2.99 every month after of this.
7. Shop Smarter. If you want to get a 10% of cash back, you better use Shop Smarter app. It has instant price comparisons and coupons for ver 1000 retailers. With the app, you can access to a lot of products while you’re in a shop of your favorite brands just in one touch. A lot of people talk about the good experience they have with the app, and the options of pick up, where you don’t need to get out your car just to get your purchase.
The app has the option of giving you 5% off for any $15 of purchase, also, the users of this app can buy any product online and get it outside with a time of 5min, this is called vehicle pickup. Download it!
8. Dosh. A free app that helps you to save and earn money just for shopping. Yes, I said this, shopping! This app works giving you the opportunity to earn money while you’re doing things you already do just like shopping, dining out or pumping gas. This option has several merchants and brands around the nation.
Dosh app connect your credit and debit cards, and when you’re using those cards at some places just as Dunkin’, Pizza Hut, Sephora, Cost Plus World Market, Sam’s Club, Pier 1 and just more, the app searches several and available offers that you can use for all your transactions, saving money at a special Dosh Wallet, next of it, you can use that money
9. The Krazy Coupon Lady App asks you to add your location to find nearby stores while also being able to create shopping lists and be able to save deals that you find for later. With this app you can also learn new tips and tricks to become a pro couponer and also claims to cut your grocery bill in half and while you spend only about 15 minutes a week on couponing.
10. The Ibotta App allows you to unlock rebates by shopping these rebates and verifying your purchases through a picture of your receipt. You can also link your loyalty cards to the app. You then receive cash for your
verified receipts. You can cash out to PayPal at $10 and receive giftcards.
11. It’s called 1Q, and is an APP that does exactly what the title says… it will ask you 1 Q(question) at a time. And you will be paid $.25 (unless you pick the $.50 option) for every question answered.
12. The Panel App measures your location data and in exchange gives you points that you can let rack up to redeem for rewards, prizes, and gift cards.
13. The Stock Up App wants your local grocery store prices in exchange for giving you points that will add up to redeemable cash. There is no limit on how much you can scan and therefore no limit on how much you can redeem as you receive your payments through PayPal.
14. The Check out 51 App releases new list offers every Thursday morning that you can check. You pick the ones that you will buy on your grocery trip and then upload the receipt of your purchases to the app. You receive money for every item that you choose, and that has been verified in the picture of your receipt. When your Checkout 51 account has reached $20, you receive a check in the mail.
15. The Viggle App is used to earn points that can be redeemed for gift cards, electronics, movies, TV shows, music and more. You make sure that the app can hear what you’re watching or listening to and this earns you the Viggle Points.
16. The Shopkick App has you earn kicks just by walking into stores, scanning items, and buying products. You then redeem these kicks for gift cards or other great products like electronics, fragrances, designer bags and more.
17. The SavingStar App helps to take the clipping out of couponing. You select grocery store offers on the app and then go and buy the items in the store. You can link your app with your store card or choose to upload your receipt by picture. Then you receive cash in your SavingStar account and cash it out through bank deposit, PayPal deposits, and American Forests once you reach $5.
18. The Berry Cart App allows you to save on natural, fresh, and organic products. Review and select the listof offers that they have available. Visit the store and purchase the items that you have selected. Upload and submit a picture of your receipt verifying the purchase(s). They will deposit money into your Berry Cartaccount that can then be cashed out.
19. The Shopmium App helps you discover products that are near and local to you. You go on the app and click on products and the app can find the nearest location to you in order for you to get that item. After buying the item and uploading a receipt of your verified purchase to the app, you receive the rebate for your item(s). (sign up with my referral code KUYGECUV)
20. The Shrink App wants you to discover new products. You earn cash back on first time purchases by scanning the barcodes of the items that you’ve purchased as well as uploading a picture of your receipt to the app. You earn points for every purchase and for completing activities like watching short clips, completing polls, or inviting friends to the Shrink App. You earn rewards with the points that you upload through rebates and cash. You can cash your account out to PayPal and Venmo once you reach the $10 minimum. Shrink is a cool app that gives you cash & rewards on groceries. Sign up & get $1 bonus: http://shk.io/m/Sq0aXOeLCn
21. The Snap by Groupon App offers the ability to find cash-back offers on the grocery items that you need. You go to the store and purchase these items and then upload a picture of your receipt to the app to receive cash back.
22. The Inbox Dollars App allows you to search for and complete offers, get paid for reading email, and be able to discover new products. You can also check your earnings on the app as well.
23. The Ebates App allows you to look for the products you want with a simple search. You can browse through their cashback deals and look for coupons. Then you can scan actual barcodes to see which stores have the best prices after you would receive Ebates’ cashback offer.
24. The Receipt Hog App lets you buy anything and then take a picture of your receipt. You get bonuses by winning at what are called the Hog Slots, you get to take surveys and get paid for them, and then you can also win free shopping trips. You earn coins, which in turn can be redeemed for cash through PayPal or Amazon Gift cardsThe Stash investment App is a digital advisor that allows you to make investments based on your interests starting with as little as $5.
25. The MobiSave App allows you to choose your offers. You take a picture of your receipt with the MobiSave app after you have made your purchases. You then get paid within 24 hours through PayPal.
26. Fiverr App is one of the world’s largest marketplaces for services. The services start at $5 where you choose from a large community of freelancers from all over the world.
27.Paribus App gives you the money back you would receive after a price drop. Paribus keeps track of your incoming receipts but they do not work with all online store please see the list (here) for a list of stores they do work with. They then search for discrepancies, submit a claim on your behalf and then the money goes right into your account. PARIBUS is 100% FREE NOW!
28. SWAGBUCKS APP Earn money for watching videos on your phone. You’ll earn 2Swagbucks for every 5 videos watched. There’s a limit of 50 Swagbucks per day that you can earn per device, but that can add up quickly.
29.Befrugal.com:People these days are really after earning free coupons and valuable cash backs. If you are one of those people, then befrugal.com might well be a hidden gem for you. This cash back and coupons website offers people to sign up for free and receive $10 instantly after their signing up. Moreover, their cash back scheme is an easy three step process. Starting with the first step, users have to browse BeFrugal and choose from their thousands of retailers. In the second step, users can click on the provided deals, coupons or Shop Now button and complete their purchase. In the third and final step, the cash back is automatically added to their account and the cash is sent to them through either check, Amazon gift card or PayPal.
30. Pact:Pact is a brilliant smartphone application that plays with two very important things in life; fitness and money. The users of this app have to set weekly fitness or health goals, i.e. they would either exercise more or eat healthy foods, and have then to set an amount they would pay other members if they fail to achieve their goals. Therefore, they track their progress throughout the week and if they achieve their goals, they get paid. If they fail to do so, then they amount is paid to another member who has achieved their goal. Quite a motivation to stay fit and earn money at the same time.
31. PerkTV: Perk TV is a complete money giveaway system that offers numerous ways to its users to earn easy money. They offer their users Perk Points upon completion of various tasks and collections of a certain number of Perk Points are then converted into decent sums of money. This is not all, users can also make money while running errands, watching viggle.tv on their phones, playing games on their tablets, and watching perk.tv or wiggle.tv on their computers
32. Acorns is modernizing the old-school practice of saving loose change, merging the robo-advisor model with an automated savings tool. The app rounds up your purchases on linked credit or debit cards, then sweeps the change into a computer-managed investment portfolio.
33. The app Drop is a must download for anyone who likes loyalty rewards and free stuff. It was introduced to the Canadian marketplace in 2016 and has been rolling into select U.S. markets this year. Drop now has 150,000+ active users. The app is pretty straight forward. Spend as you normally would, collect points, then use those points to claim gift cards from partner retailers. (USE MY CODE AZR88 AT SIGN UP TO GET 1000 DROP POINT)
34. Moolah is a web-based company that’s designed to get you cash back based on price drop policies. Let’s say you purchased a TV from Best Buy a week or two ago. Now the price is lower than what you paid.Based on Best Buy policy, you may be entitled to a refund to pay you the difference Moolah is designed to get you that refund that’s owed to you. They do the legwork, and you get your money. The company is partnered with over 100 major stores including Target, Amazon, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, and many more.
35. Trim is a personal finance assistant (not an app, they make sure to clarify) that helps you save money by analyzing your credit card transactions and getting rid of old, unused subscriptions. And it’s completely free!
36. Claim It. A social network that tries to be a marketplace for free stuff, it has no ads. On this app, brands can give and claim offers or people can get the chance to win products samples. Offers are around users, the app uses a geo-targeted nearby into to bring to you the best offers, but it has the choice of having national offers too. It is not fantastic? The app is available to anyone and anywhere, some of the products on the app are free and you can claim it immediately!
Sell or buy anything, and anywhere with Claim It!
37. Top Cash Back. It is the perfect page to get a cashback while you travel around the internet, it is considerate the highest paying website at the UK and also the US and a plus of this page, its service it is totally free when you sign up. This website is too popular that have more than 6 million members and it works at over 4300 UK stores, but what makes so popular this website? Its guarantee of cashback is almost to 105%. Fantastic, right? It has a simple and easy use, and let users get cashback online and in store, it can be used to save money on Argos, Just Eat, eBay, Expedia, Debenhams, and others just with a simple click on this app.
Now get out there to save and make you some money! What do you guys think? What ways do you use to save and make money?